As an experienced factory relocation company, we’ve helped a large number of clients relocate their manufacturing plants within the UK and overseas whilst minimising disruption to production and ensuring a high level of safety and compliance throughout.
Fully Managed Relocations
Full project management on relocations including lifting plans, dismantling & installation of machinery.
Specialist In-House Plant & Equipment
Heavy machinery lifting with our dedicated fleet including forklifts, versa lifts, and cranes.
Mechanical & Electrical Services
Site preparation, machinery dismantling and reassembly by our in house team of engineers.
Short & long term storage within our facility to assist with any transitions to your new site.
In addition to offering efficient and cost-effective factory relocation services, we specialise in heavy machinery moving. During the relocation process, we aim to maximise productivity and avoid any potential disruption to your operations to minimise the impact it has on your business.
Experts in Factory Relocation Projects
We provide a full factory relocation service to assist you in moving your existing production lines, machinery or equipment to the new site, whether this is in the UK or overseas.
For all our factory relocations, we work closely in partnership with our client’s Engineering and Production teams, going beyond a basic Lift and shift to provide technical guidance and flexible solutions to help minimise operational downtime and consolidate production lines.
Safety is at the heart of how we operate and our core priority for every machinery move and factory relocation. From our decades of experience, controlled working practices, and regulatory compliance, we have attained an outstanding safety record.
Before we carry out any moving production lines, machinery or equipment, we carry out a full health & safety planning phase. This includes Risk Assessments (RAMS), Method Statements, Job Safety Plans, and any relevant safety training. In addition, we undertake regular health & safety meetings with all project members (this is often carried out weekly or monthly).
Individual machinery moves and factory relocations within any given country.
Cross-country & cross-contintental relocations of production lines, machinery and equipment internationally.
Our Factory Relocation Service Includes:
- Assignment of dedicated factory relocation project manager where appropriate.
- Removal & fully compliant disposal of non-required machinery.
- A site visit will be undertaken to ensure any safety risks or access issues are identified and planned for in advance, ensuring compliance with all health & safety regulations.
- Transporting production lines machinery and equipment within the UK and internationally.
- Safety documentation, including risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) lift plans, lifting compliance certificates and CDM planning & management where required.
- In-house electric non-marking plant and equipment for clean, sterile environments, including pharmaceutical healthcare and food & beverage sectors.
- Heavy moving of machinery using our dedicated in-house fleet, including forklifts versa lifts, and varying types of cranes.
- Handover to the client with the appropriate documentation.
- Mechanical and electrical disconnection & reconnection of machinery with supporting disconnection sheets.
- Dedicated in-house labour assigned to your relocation.
- Line level position and bolt-down of machinery with floor marking services as required.
- Full Turnkey solutions are available for complex relocations.
- Packing & export of Production Lines & equipment according to specific country transit requirements.
- Short & long term storage of machinery & equipment between factory relocations and individual machinery moves.
Our Experienced Factory Relocation Professionals
With our in-house project management capability and fully employed workforce of project managers, mechanical fitters, electricians, expert riggers, and crane operators, we carry out factory relocations on time, within budget, and all whilst working within the live production environment.
Due to our workforce being fully employed, we can ensure our high health, safety and quality standards are maintained across all projects, regardless of size or complexity.
Fully-Equipped to Deliver
We have our own fleet of the latest and most versatile transportation vehicles, mobile cranes, and specialist forklifts as well as industry standard and bespoke project-specific lifting systems and equipment.
- 25/35 Versa-Lift Trucks
- JMG MC160 – 16 ton Pick and Carry, All electric
- Valla 120E mobile pick and carry cranes with a lifting capacity of 12T
- Overhead cranes
- Hydraulic jacking systems
- Fully equipped tackle vans